BGL has announced the “milestone” release of Simple Fund 360 version 3.0, which includes a number of new features.
“This is a milestone release,” said BGL’s Managing Director Ron Lesh.
“I am very proud of the Simple Fund 360 teams. They have worked tirelessly to build a heap of new features to support huge regulatory change, and add new functionality for our clients. And this is just 3 weeks after the last huge Simple Fund 360 release.”
Simple Fund 360 version 3.0 includes:
- A new ‘Transfer Balance Dashboard’
- Support for segregated assets, including the Segregated Dashboard
- Real-time contribution cap notifications of when members are nearing their annual caps, using SuperStream and bank data
- Share registry data from Computershare (Link Market was already supported)
- Standard Business Reporting (SBR) lodgement of the 2017 SMSF Annual Return
- Tax Return Export to Xero Tax
Lesh said that many of these features are “next generation”.
“With our big data views and now automated notifications, Simple Fund 360 now firmly delivers on the ‘next generation’ tag. There is simply nothing else like it in the SMSF admin marketplace today,” he said.
“This release brings a whole lot of work together. But there is still a lot of work to do from the 2016-17 and 2017-18 budget changes, where we are still waiting on Government and ATO to provide more details.”
“The ability to confirm investment holding balances for ASX Listed Securities to the two largest registries is a real bonus for our clients.”
“This means our clients no longer need to rely on incomplete data from brokers or go to the registry websites and search individual holding balances”.
BGL plans to continue to release updates to Simple Fund 360 to address regulatory changes, as well as add more share registries and “provide a heap of new features in coming months”.
BGL is holding its RegTech17 conference in most capital cities in August.